North St, Shizhong Qu, Neijiang Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 641000

Where do I even start?? I ordered a jacket and a purse from them on January 7th, 2018.

I paid a total of $43.96. I finally received my items on January 19th. The jacket was WAY to small and I ordered it in a size 2 times bigger than what I normally wear. The purse they sent me WAS NOT THE PURSE I ORDERED!!!

I email the company the same day, included pictures of everything. They tell me that I would have to pay to send the jacket back, but to keep the purse and they'll send out the right one with my next order...... Are you kidding me???? I told them I was a bit uneasy about ordering anything else from them, but I went ahead and ordered some cheap jewelry which cost me $9.95 all together.

The company told me to leave a comment with my order stating the SKU# of the purse they were suppose to send with it. What do you know, 2 days later they email me to say that the warehouse missed my comment and already shipped the jewelry!!!! Now I'm just *** livid!!! This person then tells me to submit a "non-paid" order for the purse and the warehouse will see it and send the purse.

It's been about 3 days since I did that and not a word from the company. Worst company EVER!!! Oh, and not to mention, I've been using the purse they sent me, even though it was the wrong one, for a little less than a week now.

I went to pick it up today and the strap COMPLETELY BROKE!!!!! I wrote them a nasty email and I'm super excited to see what kind of crap excuses they come up with this time!!

Review about: Dresshead Handbag.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Absolutely everything.

Comments