1.2

To me this appears as a scam. Ordered bunch of stuff and 98 % of it is bad.

Nothing as it is advertised. Material is awful, poorly constructed , horrible fit. It truly looks like a child made that stuff. Nothing like that should be ever sold.

But , that is just half of the problem. I emailed so called customer service, and the person with bad english skills who answers these emails doesn't make sense. They asked me first to send pictures of what is wrong with items, not sure why that would help me as a customer. But i did send pictures and sku numbers of what i need to return.

And again, in every email they keep asking me for pictures and explanation. after soooo many emails back and forth, no solution no return address was provided. After insisting on return address , they finally stopped responding. No more emails or anything.

Please anyone don't waste your time , money or energy , this is not a legit company.

I am working with my credit card company for money back dispute . This so called business should be shut down.

Review about: Dresshead Dress.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Everythi.

Comments

if you paid through paypal, you have 180 days to contact pay pal and they will get you a full refund. Just call them up and tell them what happened.