2.4

My wife and I each ordered a swimsuit on July 4th not know this company was out of China and not local to us in the United States.

I was concerned as soon as I found out that we were either one, not going to receive our swimsuits, two they were going to come in and be a poorly made cheap imitation of the stolen pictures they use, and three they weren't going to fit. Never did I expect to receive a rock with my order for them to gain more money through shipping and handling..

The swimsuits arrived today two weeks after ordering. They actually don't look bad and ordering up a few sizes on instinct (from looking at their size charts and because I just had a feeling we would want the extra room) was a good idea because if I had bought my normal size it would have been three or four sizes too small at lease. The swimsuit fits me better than any I own at the moment but it's not a perfect fit. I'm not going to even bother trying to return the because even though they claim free returns, we will never get our money back.

Please do your research on a company with prices that are too good to be true and offer incentives like free items after ordering a certain amount of things.

Shame on you DRESSHEAD for not having the gall to put a review and feedback button on your own website! Not everything is perfect nor does it get the best rating consistently!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dresshead Racing Style Swimsuit.

Reason of review: See review!!!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Do not honor their 100 percent guarantee free returns, Everythi, Im very unsatified with your services, Items are smaller than advertised, Rocks to weigh down shipments to steal shipping money.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 18.

Comments